NCUA Share Insurance Fund Information
The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) is the federal fund created by Congress in 1970 to insure member's deposits in federally insured credit unions. On July 22, 2010, the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act was signed into law and included permanently establishing NCUA's standard maximum share insurance amount at $250,000. All deposit insurance resources reflect this higher level of coverage.
Administered by the National Credit Union Administration, the NCUSIF is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government.
Home Depot Data Breach
Home Depot has confirmed that a data breach occurred on their payment data systems in their stores in the United States and Canada that dates back to April 2014.
Home Depot is offering free services including credit monitoring, identity monitoring, and an identity theft insurance policy for anyone who shopped at a store since April 2014. Currently, they believe online shopping was not impacted. For more information about these services, please visit https://homedepot.allclearid.com/.
If your CRCU debit card was affected, you have been directly contacted by our staff and immediately issued a new card. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of our staff members.
Is now REALTIME!
SEE YOUR ACCOUNT UP TO THE MINUTE
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE
WITH OUR NEW MOBILE FEATURE
NOT SIGNED UP…SIGN UP NOW! IT’S FREE!
...and be eligible for our International Credit Union Day $100 Drawing, restrictions apply
- By clicking on any link to other Internet addresses, you are leaving the Credit Union's web site.
- You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the Credit Union.
- The Credit Union is not responsible for the content of the alternate web site.
- The Credit Union does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction.
- Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the Credit Union.